Ducktalez 7 Ducktalez 7

That was totally awesome dude. Felt like a full length movie. I feel like the "Vegeta is sad and tries to fly" szene was inspired by that one part in the first toy story. But maybe that was just a coincidence. Looking forward to what you might do in the future!

Awesome Episodes #06 Awesome Episodes #06

cool

i think this is the best episodexDD
btw whats the name of the song

Charlie & the LOL Factory Charlie & the LOL Factory

xDD hah augustus Part

Ist das chocholate i want chocolate bwaawwxDD i think hes supposed to be german?

The Mutant Pet Shop The Mutant Pet Shop

I really liked this! Thanks again for using my music in your works. I feel honored :D. As for the game, i liked the concept and everything. The gameplay was really tight and stuff. But i found myself not even using most of the functions except the weapon powerup and still could beat the game without a problem. Maybe for your next game try and up the difficulty a bit. Also, was this your first game? Because its amazing :D

Brawl Royale Brawl Royale

I just replayed the game and its awesome! I went through the Gallery and noticed the Lidl and Ebay sticker on the rocket launchers of Lazarus and lold. Is Lidl present in the Uk or something? I thought Lidl would be a Germany-only discounter.

The Savior (battle) The Savior (battle)

yay!

Nice game! i like it. its fun!
But there were no heal items or something like that.

-Ascend- -Ascend-

Really Really Awesome man! How long did this take you? And what Programs and plugins did you use? I am trying to make music like this too but i lack the good plugins :P

Final Fight! Chip Tune Final Fight! Chip Tune

This sounds Awesome! Chiptunes are a great way to bring you back to the old days. I love how the song changes from time to time. I make music myself but i cant seem to push through to make a full song. I am working with Fruity loops got any tips for me on how to push myself through a project?

Mrkapow responds:

Thanks so much! Indeed it is, where games relied on music to set the mood and story =) I'm not a pro at making full songs myself but how I made this one was it started out with an idea. I wanted to make a fast boss battle tune. Then from there you got to make sure you are patient cause the first idea that comes to mind has a chance of not being good enough, well good enough by itself anyway. I'm pretty sure I started off with 1:34 as my starting idea. I pretty sure I didn't like it so I tried to compose something else on another day 0:23. So after many days of striving for ideas for this piece, I came up with the first idea and then realised that I could combine some of my old ideas with this new idea. I didn't put every idea I had but some of them. Then from there you can vary the main theme in different ways to keep interest and relate back to the main theme. Make sure the overall song makes sense as well, like in the end and created a story with my song and changed it round to fit the story I had created. Its a long process but the end results you can surely be happy with =)
Thanks again!

Space Hero Space Hero

Never heard anything as perfect as this on newgrounds! Sounds like it would fit right into a great movie! I try to make classical music myself and would like to know what programs and possibly VSTs you used to make this?

Happy Face Assassin Happy Face Assassin

Is that a hint of a facepunch logo is see on that shirt there? Nice picture dude! :D