-Ascend- -Ascend-

Really Really Awesome man! How long did this take you? And what Programs and plugins did you use? I am trying to make music like this too but i lack the good plugins :P

Final Fight! Chip Tune Final Fight! Chip Tune

This sounds Awesome! Chiptunes are a great way to bring you back to the old days. I love how the song changes from time to time. I make music myself but i cant seem to push through to make a full song. I am working with Fruity loops got any tips for me on how to push myself through a project?

Mrkapow responds:

Thanks so much! Indeed it is, where games relied on music to set the mood and story =) I'm not a pro at making full songs myself but how I made this one was it started out with an idea. I wanted to make a fast boss battle tune. Then from there you got to make sure you are patient cause the first idea that comes to mind has a chance of not being good enough, well good enough by itself anyway. I'm pretty sure I started off with 1:34 as my starting idea. I pretty sure I didn't like it so I tried to compose something else on another day 0:23. So after many days of striving for ideas for this piece, I came up with the first idea and then realised that I could combine some of my old ideas with this new idea. I didn't put every idea I had but some of them. Then from there you can vary the main theme in different ways to keep interest and relate back to the main theme. Make sure the overall song makes sense as well, like in the end and created a story with my song and changed it round to fit the story I had created. Its a long process but the end results you can surely be happy with =)
Thanks again!

Space Hero Space Hero

Never heard anything as perfect as this on newgrounds! Sounds like it would fit right into a great movie! I try to make classical music myself and would like to know what programs and possibly VSTs you used to make this?

*Atomic Trigger 3* / ZeRo BaSs *Atomic Trigger 3* / ZeRo BaSs

i like it!

Very good song! The 9 because of the beginning was kinda lame.
The rest of the Song is just cool.
Keep up the good work!

Heroic Interlude Heroic Interlude

Warcraft 3?

Lol these sounded like an Remix of Warcraft 3 or World of Warcraft sounds....
But its not bad, i like it^^

GabroeZombie responds:

Yes, Indeed War3! This was made with da ol'skool windows sound designer ^^.. and remixed in audacity!